Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Gay Pride Parade

On Sunday afternoon, I saw the most asses and boobs that I have ever seen in my life. This was because of the Gay Pride Parade that went throughout the day on 6th avenue. To begin my day, I was at brunch and thought that things would be a little more calm. Because the parade didn't end until later, I thought that all of the interesting people would be after 4pm. I was wrong. My day included a guy wearing gold spandex that left little to the imagination, men wearing women's clothing and speedos and women wearing pasties with full body fishnet outfits.

As we walked through the Village, we continued to see people dancing and carrying on, even if they were in the parade or not. It was a bit of a shame that all of those gorgeous body building men didn't even care to look at me twice. I felt like the ugly duckling in a crowd of fabulousness!

No comments:

Post a Comment