Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pool Shark

On Sunday night, after a quick shower to wash away all of the sweaty gay men, I met up with Jeff Not Gay. We were supposed to see a movie but since he was a little late, we missed the earlier show. Instead, we went to my roof deck and sat outside to drink some wine and relax. 10 minutes later, it started to rain...I couldn't catch a break with this one.

Thankfully, my building has a nice Mezzanine area with couches and pool tables. We headed downstairs to enjoy the rest of our wine. We talked for the longest time which was really nice. Then, we decided to play a round of pool. I have to point out that I am one of the worst pool players on the face of the earth. Add a few glasses of wine and I am THE WORST pool player ever. After saying that, I am feeling even worse that I actually won a game of pool against Jeff Not Gay. When I won the first game, Jeff said that he is super competitive and wanted to play another game. I won again. I honestly wasn't even trying to win, I just did, mostly by accident - which is even worse! This brings up the question, should a girl let a guy win sometimes? It's not that I tried to win, but I did. He joked about how he got beat by a girl but was he joking or did he really feel bad that he lost? I didn't think any less of him, I was just thinking about how fun it was. Maybe next time I will let him win :)

No comments:

Post a Comment