Friday, June 26, 2009

The Bat Mobile

I am finally letting all of you know about my date on Wednesday night. As I had last posted, it was 9:00 and I was waiting for him to pick me up. At 9:30 he called and said that he was waiting outside for me just as I was about to gnaw off my fingers because I was so hungry. As I walked outside there were a line of black sedans waiting for their passengers. Really excited, I called him and said that there was a line of black cars, which was he in? He said "Are you wearing green? Walk down the street a little. I am the one with the top down." As I walked down the street I felt like I was in a movie when I saw the car that he was sitting in. That movie is James Bond. It was the hottest Mercedes convertible I had ever seen and it looked faster than the Bat Mobile. Things were starting to seem a little too good to be true - amazing guy, very nice, cute, and an awesome car? Does that really happen? It sounds a little materialistic but the great car made me like him a little bit more than I already did.

We went to Bond Street for dinner which was phenominal. The conversation was great too; we talked about everything and there wasn't ever an awkward pause (I hate those). After dinner we didn't really want to go our separate ways yet so I told him about one of my favorite little places. It is a hidden bar called Apotheke. We had a drink and then were dancing. He is NOT a good dancer. I knew it was too good to be true...he can't dance. I guess if that is the only thing that is a bit of a let down, I will take it. As he drove me back to my apartment in the Bat Mobile I couldn't help but feel like the luckiest girl in the world. It was a little chilly, but my seat had a heater :)

No comments:

Post a Comment