Saturday, June 27, 2009

The Cutest Guy

When I was rollerblading this morning along the West Side Highway (yes, I Rollerblade and no, it is not 1990) I saw the cutest guy ever. I do not mean the cutest as in the guys that were playing basketball with their shirts off. I mean the cutest by the cutest old man I have ever seen. He was strolling in the park wearing a blue seersucker suit, a light pink tie, a leather driving cap, and wing tipped shoes. I love that there are people that take pride in getting dressed nicely. He could have been going to lunch or just been taking a walk but he got dressed up to do it.

I am so happy that it is finally not raining! I spent almost all of my day outside today catching back up on my tan and just enjoying not having to juggle an umbrella with everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment