Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Reality Bites

So I went on my little date tonight...which turned out to be absolutely awful.  The dentist was nice but talked about himself too much.  He also mentioned the fact that he had 2 places, a car, and only had to work 4 days out of the week.  This is all well and good but the fact that he barely even asked about what I do or asked any questions at all was the part that made me dislike him.  He did seem a bit nervous so I guess that I will let him slide.

My dilemma about ending the date early or missing my favorite reality show was actually figured out for me.  Not only was the guy kinda dorky, but unfortunately my sister's amazing puppy passed away tonight.  I am so upset for her and I couldn't possibly think about anything else while sitting in that bar.  My date could have told me he was giving me a million dollars and I wouldn't have even heard him.  So I ended up leaving early and coming home which gave me the chance to watch The Real Housewives of New York reunion special, however I wish the circumstances would have been a little different to make me want to stay out.

Rest in Peace Vegas... You will always be in our hearts <3

No comments:

Post a Comment