Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Welcome To September

Today is September 1st. September is my favorite month of the entire year for a few of the below reasons:

- The weather is perfect for any type of outfit you can dream up. A mixture of Summer favorites and new Fall styles are perfect for right now.

- New York is gearing up for Fashion Week yet again.

- Today is my Dad's Birthday. Love him.

- My arms are looking pretty fabulous. You would think I was working out, but no! It is due to the very heavy September issue magazines that I have been trying to lift out of my mailbox and into my apartment. (PS - I saw The September Issue last night with Anna Wintour and Grace Coddington. Interesting documentary but nothing that knocked my socks off.)

- My 25th Birthday is coming up soon. Another year of celebration awaits!

- September has the best date weather. Summer is over and you don't get overly sweaty walking to the restaurant. You can still sit outside and it gives you a reason to cuddle if you get a chill.

I can't wait for this amazing month!




No comments:

Post a Comment