Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mothers Are Always Right

Today, I received some good advice from my Mother. I usually get good advice from her so I am happy to share her wisdom with the world. She read my blog from yesterday about my "haircute" and meeting new guys. She said that I shouldn't give up on Meat Head just because he is living/fighting with his ex-girlfriend. "He could have lied to you, but he chose to tell you the truth and that is always a good thing."

My mother is so right (she always is)! Meat Head could have just ignored my questions about his apartment and not brought up his Ex. I wouldn't have ever known - which might have been better. Would you rather know about something like this or not at all? You might be better off being oblivious to the fact that he was living with his ex-girlfriend, especially if he is about to move out in a few weeks. On the other hand, it is good to know about someones past and how they deal with it. Personally, I think he seems like a nice guy because he let her stay in the apartment while he paid for it and now he is the one moving out!

I think that honesty is always the best policy. I honestly do not know what to think of Meat Head. He sounds like a nice guy. A nice guy that is still living with his ex-girlfriend...

No comments:

Post a Comment