Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Meat Heads Anonymous

Last evening, Meat Head and I headed to Nobu Next Door. He was over 20 minutes late in meeting me at my building, which almost made me cranky (not as cranky as I was that other day, but damn, I was hungry). We hopped in a cab and headed to the restaurant. Finally, after realizing that we were at Nobu, not Nobu Next Door (which was, in fact, next door) we finally got to sit down around 9 pm for dinner. About to chew my arm off, I decided to order the most delicious pineapple martini ever.
As we were talking, the subject of some of his really dumb Meat Head friends came up. As he is explaining about how stupid and idiotic they are I am almost peeing my pants and spitting my amazing pineapple drink in his face. How ironic that Meat Head would be bashing real Meat Heads at dinner. He must have thought that his stories were super funny because I just kept laughing and couldn't stay composed.

Note to self: Do not name a guy Meat Head unless he really is one!

No comments:

Post a Comment