Monday, September 28, 2009

Bug Bites Bite

I currently have a huge bug bite on my eyelid. It is puffy and looks like a sty. I almost cancelled my date with Meat Head tonight because of it. Unfortunately he is going on vacation later this week and I won't get a chance to see him any other night (More on how I've become a loser later).

I cannot put anti-itch cream on my eyelid for fear that it would run into my eye. I can't take Benadryl internally or I will fall asleep on my dinner. Thankfully there are these amazing inventions called eyeliner and mascara! My eyelashes are currently super long - Thank you Loreal. I also have covered the bump which is right on my lash line with the eyeliner and have covered that with eyeshadow. Just to take extra precaution, I have parted my hair on the side and will sit through dinner with bangs in my face :) The picture below is of the boots I am using to cover up the bites on my ankles!


The mosquitoes won't get the best of me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment