Monday, September 14, 2009

Am I The Rebound Girl?

I am going out for dinner with Meat Head tonight. I was wondering today about his Ex-girlfriend situation and how he is now moving out of the apartment. The awful thought that popped into my head next was something that I hadn't really thought about before...Am I the rebound girl?

Do I care if I am the rebound girl? I like dating him and hanging out with him, but I can't really ask him about his previous girlfriends and if he has dated anyone since breaking up with his most current Ex. If I start to ask those questions then he might get the wrong idea about me before I even know what I want! I guess that it is still never a good idea to be the rebound girl. I will see if I can dig for some more info tonight during my date.

No comments:

Post a Comment