Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My New Haircute

I love getting my haircut. Tonight, I got the sexiest haircut ever. It is so cute - haircute! I have always heard the phrase "New hair, new boys." That is another reason that I love getting my hair cut. The phrase is usually true.

When you get your haircut and you feel great, you feel like a new person. When you feel like a new person, you attract new people. You are looking and feeling confident and guys are then attracted to you. A hair cut is always a good way to get out of a rut.

Speaking of new boys, Meat Head finally told me his story. There is always a catch. He is living with an ex-girlfriend! They apparently broke up a few months ago and are fighting over an apartment/living situation. It makes me wonder what else he hasn't told me. Honestly, he seems like a nice guy and let the Ex live in the apartment until she found a place. Since she sounds like an awful person, she has over extended her stay.

It is hard to know whether to trust him or not. He is really nice but a girl never knows when a guy is lying. Thankfully I have a new haircut and I will be meeting a new guy soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment