Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A New Name For Meat Head

Over these past few weeks that I have been seeing Meat Head, there have been a few people that have asked about him. When they ask "How is Meat Head doing?" or "How are things with Meat Head going?" I don't typically think of him. Instantly my imagination takes me to a fist pumping, hair full of gel, muscle milk slugging, Jersey Boy. This is not my Meat Head, therefore, he needs a new nickname. I am also thinking that people are beginning to assume he is stupid or slow (no offense to you real meat heads out there) and he really isn't. I don't want people to think that I would spend my time with someone really dumb. Here are some of the names I was thinking of...

- Rebound Guy - I might be his rebound girl, so I might as well just call him rebound guy. I am always rebounding from some kind of date, even if it isn't an actual relationship.

- Buff Guy - While he isn't a Meat Head, he still works out and has nice muscles.

- Jersey Boy - Yes, he is from Jersey (which is one of the main reasons that he was named Meat Head in the first place) and it is only appropriate to base his namesake off of the wonderful state that he comes from.

- Sneaker Man - Every time that we have hung out and gone to dinner, he has worn a different pair of sneakers. He even has a pair with his name embroidered on them. Now you all know what we have in common - Footwear!

Until further notice, I guess that I will continue to call him Meat Head. I am going for drinks with him tonight, so maybe I will come up with a better name then :)

1 comment:

  1. Have you ever seen the movie The Sweetest Thing?
    “You’ve named the puppy”! It’s obvious…you really like him. Sorry but I don’t think any name will replace Meat Head…except his real name. 

    ReplyDelete