Monday, September 21, 2009

Birthday Fabulousness Part 3

This weekend I finally finished celebrating my 25th birthday. It is a lot of fun celebrating for an entire week, however, it is also exhausting. I was in sunny Pennsylvania this weekend to party with my family and old school friends (not that they are "old school" but they are longtime friends that I went to school with). Here are a few of the new things I learned this lovely weekend - It is true that you get smarter with age:

1) Birthday shoes are a must. They are fun and fantastic. See below for a few selections from my week.

2) Electric fly swatters are a hoot and can make hours of fun. They are also quite effective and totally worth the $3.00. I don't suggest shocking yourself with it though. It seems like a fun idea and it's really not fun.

3) Chicken cutlets (not the food) are a very interesting invention. Who knew that something that resembles a cold dead bird can make for such lifelike and realistic looking cleavage.

4) Nothing beats a home-cooked meal. I lied. Eating a home-cooked meal with your family is even better.

5) Eating a home-cooked meal with your family and having birthday cake for dessert is priceless. I know I sound like a credit card commercial but, damn that cake was good.

Here are some of the shoes that helped me celebrate my birthday....love them!





Also, thank you to everyone who helped me have fun in these shoes while I celebrated...love them too!


No comments:

Post a Comment