Saturday, October 31, 2009

Home Cooked Amazingness

Last night I had one of the most amazing meals ever. No, it wasn't out at some fabulous restaurant, but actually at my apartment. No, I didn't cook it! Are you kidding? Our friends came over to our apartment to cook dinner and have some drinks. The last time I had a dinner party at my place, my friends made fun of me because I didn't actually cook anything. While I thought it was a great dinner, they weren't exactly impressed. The dinner last night was fabulous, and it was actually made by using the stove and the oven...who knew? I did help out by cutting up the limes for the drinks. There is just something about a home cooked meal that makes everything taste so good.

After dinner we went to a fun Halloween party around the corner. There were construction workers, Lady Gagas, and Army men galore. Unfortunately the really sexy Indian was gay. Why does that always happen? Hopefully I will have better luck tonight. What is it about Halloween that makes people go a little nutty? Is it because they are dressed up and pretending to be someone else or is it because they are actually a little nutty and just more uninhibited in a costume?

No comments:

Post a Comment