Monday, October 5, 2009

Rachel Zoe Is OOC

"I Die", "Bananas", and "OOC - Out Of Control" aren't normally phrases that I use to describe anything, unless I am watching the Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo. Honestly the show I just watched about Paris fashion week was phenomenal, also known as OOC! The clothing, the shoes, the architecture was to die for.

Rachel is so fabulous that she gets to meet the designers...John Galliano, Marc Jacobs, and Karl Lagerfeld!! I would probably pass out if I even got to pass by any one of them on the street, much less congratulate them for a job well done at their Paris shows. One day I will be at those shows. I might even get to meet Karl :)

Another amazing thing is how great Rachel's husband is. Roger just wanders around Paris taking pictures all day while Rachel is at the fashion shows. He takes her shopping and pretends to care what she is buying. He is probably more worried about the money that she is spending but who cares - it's mostly hers. Then, he makes her a gorgeous photo album with all of the pictures that he has taken....can you say Bananas? Can I just spend a day in her Chanel shoes? Please?!?

She also went to one of my favorite places in Paris. She shopped for vintage at Didier Ludot in the Palais Royal. It was the cutest little store with the most expensive and exquisite vintage and pieces that I have ever seen. I have also vowed to return to that amazing little shop some day in the near future (hopefully very near!).

I am "Eifel Tired" and should go to bed (yes, that was another amazing phrase uttered during the show and it might be cheesy but it is totally cute).

No comments:

Post a Comment