Thursday, October 8, 2009

Something To Lighten The Mood

Since I want to make people smile and laugh, I thought this little story would do the trick....

I currently work in Men's Fashion. Specifically, I deal with men's pants, denim and shorts. The past few weeks I have spent my time in the office looking at plaids, stripes, and different fabrics for our pant assortment. The other day on the train, I took work home with me. I was sitting on the subway, staring at some guy's stripe layout on his pants. Unfortunately, I was staring directly at his crotch. He also, unfortunately, noticed that I was staring at his crotch. He kept smiling at me the entire ride and I couldn't understand why he kept smiling. Well, when you stare at a guy's stripe layout on his pants, he may get the wrong idea.

Note to self...it is not always a good idea to take your work home with you, especially when you look like a creeper doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment