Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thirsty Thursday

This Thursday night, I went out wearing my new Prada dress. I felt absolutely spectacular. My friend and I went to The Standard Hotel where we had a few drinks. My friend met a guy out that she had been in contact with on Match.com. I was a little nervous about being the wing-woman, however things worked out for the best.

The match guy and his friend met us and bought a round of drinks (that was their first good move). Then, I actually really enjoyed talking to Match's friend. We talked about marketing strategies and how he could better improve his business if he looked deeper into his customer. I was happy to have at least a little contribution to the conversation.

After The Standard, we went to Pastis. I had the most amazing dinner there. I has the Croque Monseiur which is a piece of bread, baked with ham and cheese. Amazing and to die for! I hadn't eaten all day and didn't want to seem like a pig, however, at one point I didn't care. I ate everything on my plate. It is funny how nervous some girls (Including me) get about really eating on a date. Just do it! Guys like girls who eat at least a little. They know that if the girl likes to eat well, then they will be fed well too.

No comments:

Post a Comment