Sunday, August 30, 2009

The Fate Of The World

Just before I stepped out of my apartment today to go to brunch with my Gay Boyfriend at Arte Pasta, my Ex-Boyfriend texted me. I forgot that he had called me around 2:30 am and that I hadn't answered, thank goodness. His text message said that "The fate of the world" lies in me calling him back. So I called. I made sure to tell him that I was on my way out so he knew I didn't want to hang on the phone for very long. He asked me to go to a Killers concert. The fate of the world huh? I politely declined saying that the Killers weren't really my thing and that all of the other ladies knocking down his door for the tickets could gladly go.

Why on Earth, after over a year of being broken up, would he want me to go to a concert with him? Why would he think I would say yes? Ohh boys...If an ex doesn't talk to you for over a year, she most likely does not want to go to a concert with you. If you are going to ask her, be prepared to be let down.

No comments:

Post a Comment