Saturday, August 29, 2009

I Might Like A Boy

Last night, I went to the Thompson Hotel. My girlfriends and I just wanted to dance the night away and even though they were playing Michael Jackson, it just wasn't working. We ended up dancing anyway (even though there weren't many people dancing at all) and having a blast. Isn't it funny how a seemingly boring night can turn into so much fun?

Throughout the night, I was continually checking my phone. Normally, I do not check my phone that much since I barely have people calling me. However, I realized halfway through the night, that I was expecting a certain Meat Head to text message me. I hadn't asked him to or even mentioned to him about hanging out, however, I was waiting for him to contact me. Eventually, he did message me but then that brought up an entirely new concern for me...I might actually like a boy. I had been so elated when I saw that he had sent me a message!

It is barely possible that I have feelings for a person that I do not want to have feelings for. Example: Meat Head. He seems so nice, however, I don't want to be with anyone just to settle or be in a relationship. I am having so much fun on my own! I like him but why do I like him? I don't know. I must be really liking someone to be worrying about if they are going to ask me to hang out or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment