Sunday, August 16, 2009

Great Date Shoes

Since I named my blog "I Can't Cook But My Shoes Are Fabulous" and I can't give recipe tips, I figured that I would show you some of my fabulous shoes :) They are pretty fun. The picture below is of a pair that I wore last night on my date with Meat Head. I love them because they are fun and summery and are a fantastic color.


The date went well and the guy isn't really that much of a meat head but it sounds funny, he has big muscles, and is from New Jersey - I couldn't resist. I could have called him Guido but he isn't one, so I won't call him that. Meat Head and I met up at a bar downtown called Ulysses. We just had a few drinks and chatted about everything. He seems like a really fun guy.

Note to Ulysses, the bar, your music is entirely too loud. You can barely think much less have a conversation. My throat hurts from trying to yell across the table. The music progressively got louder as the night went on which was even more ridiculous because it was so loud in the first place.

No comments:

Post a Comment