Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Full Moon Or Feng Shui?


I found myself Googling the Lunar Calendar today after I received a few text messages and phone calls from a couple of guys that I haven't heard from in awhile. It seems that every few months or so a few random guys that have been absent just appear out of thin air. They call, text, and comment on my Facebook page. The thing that strikes me is odd besides the fact that it has been a couple of months since speaking, but it is a few different guys all at once. It is like they all get together and decide that it is time to ask me how I am doing.

While it is not a full moon this week (if you must know it is a Waning Gibbous at 68% full) a few meteor showers are expected. I guess that it has something to do with the universe. It could have also been the re-positioning of my bedroom this weekend. Feng Shui was done in my room to make things "flow" better. God only knows what that means or does but if it helps me get a few more dates I am not against it! Here is to the universe getting me some dinners and drinks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment