Friday, August 14, 2009

Insurance Wonders

I have been ripped off! I am sure that a lot of others have been as well but just don't know it yet. This month, I received a renewal notice for my renter's insurance. In previous years, I had the insurance through AIG (who now would like to call themselves 21st Century Insurance). The quote seemed so high at $400 per year that I decided to call around and do a little investigating. I called State Farm and they got me a quote for better coverage that was only $180! That really makes you wonder how AIG was failing and needed a bailout if their quotes were that much more expensive.

I know that I sound like the little Gecko in the Geico commercials but it is so exciting when you save on something so silly. I don't mind putting out $$ for shoes, but for the insurance on the shoes - that is a little tougher!

Isn't he the cutest?? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment