Saturday, August 15, 2009

Kind-Of-Not-So-Blind Date

The other night, I met a guy that I don't remember. I faintly recall that he has blonde hair and big muscles. He might have "short man syndrome" and be too short with big guns, but I am not sure. He may or may not have gone to Yale and may or may not have asked me to be in a reality show according to a text message that I sent out that night to my friend about the boy that I met.

Alcohol is dangerous. I am supposed to meet him tonight for drinks and I have no idea who I am meeting. I guess that this can be treated like a blind date. Hopefully he doesn't expect me to remember all about him. It will be funny trying to get him to do most of the talking at first so I can catch back up. I will be drinking a soda tonight so that I can retain the information. Of course, if he is a weirdo, I might have to add a little bit of rum into that soda!

Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment