Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Night Out With The Ladies

Tonight a few of my girlfriends went out to celebrate a birthday. We went to a fun little place in the Meatpacking District called Paradou. We sat outside which was nice with the exception of the humidity...It felt about 100 degrees! The food was amazing and the atmosphere was fun. Despite the crazy lightning storm and excessive heat, we had a blast.

I just love going out with the girls. There is quite the conversation that takes place when it is a bunch of females sitting at one table. Here was part of a discussion that just made me laugh so hard tonight

Girl #1: Well when we were "doing the dirty" it was just so boring and bad that I honestly looked over at the clock to see what time it was.

Girl #2: Damn girl, with my boyfriend, the time it would take me to turn and look at the clock, it's already over!

Hilariousness. I love my ladies!

PS) I didn't take a picture of my shoes tonight because they pinched me and gave me a blister - so they aren't that fabulous in the long run!


No comments:

Post a Comment