Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Corporate Outfits Part Deux

Today, I dressed in a casual, yet appropriate, outfit for work. The seersucker pants that I wore were a little trickier than I expected them to be. I was very busy today and when I get busy, I don't make time to go to the bathroom. I wait until very last minute. However, 4 button pants are not conducive to quickly going to the bathroom. When you have to take the time to place the paper toilet seat cover down and dance around why you try to unbutton all 4 teeny tiny buttons on your pants, things get tricky - especially when you haven't gone to the restroom in over 6 hours and have had over 2 cups of coffee. Not a fun time :) I made it though!

Here are my cute "boat shoes" that go with those tricky seersucker pants...




No comments:

Post a Comment