Thursday, August 20, 2009

Flip Flop Fun

Tonight I had a date with Meat Head. We met up at Dylan Prime. We were supposed to show up together, however there was a miscommunication about the meeting place before dinner. He thought that he was picking me up at my apartment. I thought that he was picking me up at work. I even stayed later at work than normal so that he could pick me up in a cab on his way to the restaurant. Too bad for me that he was already downtown and thought that I was at my apartment.

I was so nervous to meet him because I had never been to the restaurant before and felt that I wasn't dressed up enough. I was wearing flat flip flops on a date for Heaven's sake! Wayyy out of my element.

Other than the little misunderstanding, I had a great time. The waiter wouldn't even take our order for over 45 minutes because we were talking so much and having great conversation that he didn't want to interrupt. Thankfully this just prolonged the date. He seems like a really great guy but I am not getting my hopes up - his nickname from me is Meat Head by the way. How serious could he be? I was also wearing flip flops - could it be true?

No comments:

Post a Comment