Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Parking For The High Heel Impaired

Today, I read an article in one of my favorite blogs, The Cut, about South Korea creating specific parking spaces for women who wear high heels. The parking spaces are being painted pink. Hilarious! Are they for real? Honestly? I think that they should create parking spaces for the elderly before they create ones for women in high heels (or men). They have handicapped spaces, however, not all elderly are handicapped. Also, pregnant women parking spaces, where are they?

Plus, if I am wearing high heels, I know that I want to be wearing them like a proud high heel owner and making sure they get their mileage. If I can only walk a foot into the store, they haven't shown how gorgeous they are. Also, if your shoes are too high and too difficult to walk in that you look like a clumsy elephant on stilts, you probably shouldn't be wearing heels in the first place.

Just a few silly things to think about...

Pink parking spaces for high heel wearers - What were they thinking? They should have at least outlined the spaces in Swarovski crystals!

No comments:

Post a Comment