Monday, March 1, 2010

The Bachelor - Doomed Again

Tonight I watched The Bachelor Finale, which was absolutely awful. Jake, the sexy but dorky pilot ended up picking Vienna, the blonde temptress instead of Tenley, the sweet brunette. Hair color aside, I still didn't agree with Jake's decision. What was he thinking? Vienna didn't get along with anyone in the house. Granted, it is difficult to get along with a bunch of girls who want to date the same guy but if you can get along with them, it says wonders about your character.

I was so disappointed in Jake's choice tonight. I know that he continued to say that "there wasn't a spark with Tenley" but the movie He's Just Not That Into You explains that a spark is a made up thing that guys use to get out of explaining how they really feel. Honestly, I understand that he might have felt more for Vienna, but she was the least favorite of the girls. Can 80% of America really be wrong on this? How doesn't he see what the rest of us see? Vienna just seems like a bad apple. I hope that Jake proves us all wrong and marries Vienna and stays with her forever, although I don't believe that is really going to happen. Since he will be joining the Dancing With The Stars cast next season, I think he will fall in love with his dancing partner and leave Vienna for her...Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment