Monday, March 22, 2010

Blame It On The Phone Company

On Saturday night, my Gay Boyfriend and I headed out to an open bar for a fashion photography event at Element in the Lower East Side. Whenever I am in the LES, I think about Birthday Boy whom I actually liked a little and then sent crazy text messages to so that I made sure he wouldn't talk to me again. Since this was an open bar, I got a bit too tipsy for my liking (not as tipsy as the girl who vomited all over the dance floor). I decided to rest my feet for a little and sit down at a table. What is the first thing that you do when you sit down alone at a table? Yes, pick up your cell phone and pretend to check your non-existent messages.

The next thing that I did, I am blaming on AT&T, my wireless provider. This phone company has given me a lot of crap (wouldn't let me upgrade to an iPhone for over a year, etc) and this is another strike against them. I had cellphone service. Usually, when you really need to make a phone call, there is no service. When you want to send a mean text message to a person that you shouldn't send a text message to, there is always service. I am proposing that between the hours of 2 am and 5 am that all phone service gets cut off. There is nothing good that can come from anything sent or spoken between those 3 hours.

Since AT&T not so kindly gave me service while I was sitting at that table, I typed out the most ridiculous text message ever. It said "I don't know what my problem is, but I still think about you and frankly it pisses me off." What was I thinking? Well, I wasn't and it is all my phone service provider's fault. If I wouldn't have had service I wouldn't have made him truly believe that I am a crazy girl that sends mean texts at 2 am.

Just in case my phone company screws up again, I am deleting his # out of my phone...

No comments:

Post a Comment