Sunday, March 7, 2010

Drink Until He's Cute

This weekend I celebrated St. Patty's Day 2 weeks early with the rest of New York and New Jersey in Hoboken. We had so much fun (with the exception of the ride on the Path Train) drinking beer and hanging out on one of the first days above 40 degrees. It was 50 and absolutely amazing! We were decked out with all of the best St. Patty's gear including green plastic beer mugs, shamrock necklaces and St. Patty's themed t-shirts. My t-shirt was a huge hit since it said "Drink Until He's Cute." I did meet quite a few cute guys...or did I?

It is always an issue when you are a little too tipsy to remember if the guy you were talking to was cute or not! Maybe not one of my best ideas ever. I also have to give a shout-out/thank you to the guy who's hat I ended up with. It was a traditional St. Patty's hat and just looked so cute on me. Unfortunately I forgot to give it back to him since I liked it so much. Thanks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment