Monday, November 9, 2009

Some Of My Favorite Things

I was thinking about some of my favorite things today as I was standing outside taking a quick break from work to enjoy the sunshine. Not just favorite things like shoes, handbags, and clothes...that is a given, but favorite things like sounds, smells, and tastes (I know I know, random).

My favorite sound has always been athletic cleats on pavement. I know that it seems quite weird, but it is honestly such a cool sound! The sound of a dozen or more cleated shoes walking across a parking lot always means that there are a bunch of really cute guys in uniform nearby.

My favorite smell is a really good cologne on a guy. It can be just about any fragrance as long as it isn't put on too heavy. The smell of a really good cologne on a guy can be intoxicating and amazing. If you can't tell by now, a lot of my favorite things involve guys.

As for my favorite taste, I am sure that you can see where this is going... Yep, my favorite taste is Cookie Dough Ice Cream! Honestly, any ice cream is pretty good, but cookie dough is definitely on top.

As for other favorites - Shoes, Handbags, and Clothes (not necessarily in that order). Guys also fall into that list somewhere too - but definitely not before the shoes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment