Thursday, November 5, 2009

High Heel-Orama

Tonight I am blogging on the spot!! I finally figured out how to post from my new Iphone. I am super excited about this but on to the post...

A few friends and I went to the Ace Hotel on 29th and Broadway tonight to celebrate a friend's birthday. I originally wasn't even going to go out because I was wearing flat boots. I was coming straight from work and didn't have time to run home and change. I am really glad that I went despite my shoes because it was a beautiful place and a really fun time.

Honestly, the place was packed with gorgeous people and I was starting to feel a bit self conscious because I didn't have high shoes on. All I needed was an inch, at least! I feel like high heels make me feel sexier and more confident.

We also discussed how taller women generally get more attention. I'm not sure if that is because they are higher and can see eye to eye with other men or if they look more like models. It seems to be the same with blondes. The light must just reflect off of their hair brighter to catch the attention of men, or else they just resemble the playboy bunnies on tv!

No matter what and even though I might have felt a bit uncomfortable, I still enjoy being 5'2" with brown hair. I'm like a little secret weapon...you might not notice me at first but I will take you by surprise! However, I will usually be wearing high heels!!

No comments:

Post a Comment