Sunday, January 3, 2010

Tongue Tied At The Elevator

I keep running into Bartender Boy almost every day now at the elevator. I should have named him Elevator Boy. Isn't it funny how tongue tied you get when you didn't expect to see them? I continue to see him while I am getting out of the elevator and he is getting in or vice versa. I am always looking like crap running to the gym or coming back from there (another gym hazard) and he is always looking so amazing.

Today I ran into him and he said "I am always running into you." I said "Yeah, haha." Ughh what am I thinking?! He probably thinks that I am stupid or something and cannot make a conversation. I just can't think of something witty and funny to say in the 2 seconds that I have before one of us jumps in the elevator. From now on, I will be planning out things to say for when I run into him in the hallway. I will also make sure to at least put on some mascara to go to the gym next time. I swear that one of these times I am just going to ask him out; then maybe we can actually plan to meet at the elevator one time.

No comments:

Post a Comment