Monday, January 4, 2010

Conveyor Of What The Hell

Just when I thought that the bitchy and whiny ladies from The Bachelor couldn't get any more annoying, there were the girls of Conveyor Of Love. If you missed this awful display, I am truly sorry because you missed a very good laugh. 5 girls were set up on a stage to watch their future dates roll by them on a conveyor belt. All of the guys were dorks - obviously. It was just a ridiculous "reality" show.

However, when I was discussing the show with my friend, we commented about how the bad show isn't that much different than meeting guys at the bar. Of course, the bar is missing the conveyor belt but it isn't lacking in men. Women are constantly looking around to see who is at the bar, who is cute, what they are wearing...not that much different from the Conveyor Of Love disaster. The bar, however, includes alcohol which makes getting to know someone easier since if they are a little tipsy, they tell you the truth. Thankfully there will not be anyone in their skivvies holding their fluffy Pomeranian at the bar. Or should I say hopefully? I am not sure what kind of bars everyone goes to.

No comments:

Post a Comment