Monday, January 25, 2010

On The Wings Of B.S.

I just finished watching The Bachelor - On The Wings Of Love, as it is so ridiculously named. As I was watching, besides trying not to gag myself, I noticed a recurring theme this evening. Lets see if you can pick it up too...

"You are such an amazing girl." - 5 minutes later, he sends her home.

"I just get lost in your eyes." - 10 minutes later, he sends her home.

"I am just not sure about her. Something might be off." - Half an hour later, he gives her a rose.

Do you see what it is? It is an inconsistency between what the bachelor says and then does. Hmmm where have I heard of this before? Ohh, I know! I have heard this from almost every guy that I know. "Sure honey, I will do the dishes." - The dishes never get done. "I promise, I will never do anything like that again." - He does it again (What? You thought he wouldn't?). Make sure to keep an ear out for these little hints and misleading catchphrases. They are the tools that he uses to keep you guessing and on your toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment