Sunday, June 6, 2010

And On The 7th Day...

She rested...finally. After a full week of working, painting, organizing, an cleaning my new place is finally feeling like home. I again apologize for not posting my progress or what I have been up to all week. This having an apartment by myself thing is tough! I am responsible for all of the dishes and no one else is going to do them - except for the dishwasher. Today after I got home from work, I rested on the roofdeck and read a magazine. I feel like I hadn't done that in over a month and it is one of my favorite things to do!

This apartment, while I love it, has ruined a bit of my life for the past week or so. All of my friends have been saying that they miss me. I haven't made it out to enjoy the sunshine enough so I'm pale against all of the nicely tanned Memorial Day celebrators. I also really miss reality tv. I know, it's sad, but I love it. I have been feeling left out of the converations at work because, no, I hadn't seen last nights episode of The Real Housewives sadly enough.

On the 8th day, I celebrate being back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment