Sunday, June 6, 2010

Online TV

Since I haven't had my cable and Internet hooked up yet, I went to starbucks today to have a coffee and web browse. I also wanted to catch up on a much needed dose of reality - TV shows that is!

After realizing that Bravo.com only had a few of the episodes that I needed to watch, I just picked one of the Real Housewives of New York to watch even though I hadn't seen the episode before that one. Halfway through the show, Bravo.com decided that they were going to experience an error with their show player. I have waited this long to see the show, I am almost halfway though, and then it stops?! That is a sick joke.

Now I am still unsure as to what is going on in these shows and I am even more frustrated than when I hadn't seen the episode. Maybe someone is trying to ween me off of a reality show addiction that I didn't realize I had until I didn't have tv. Seriosuly hating online tv right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment