Monday, June 21, 2010

Nose In A Book

Where have I been for the past few days you ask? Well I have been all over the place but my nose has been in a book for almost a week now. The book is called The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown - the author of The Davinci Code and Angels and Demons. The Lost Symbol is another great book to follow his other works. It isn't necessary to read the previous titles but I highly suggest you do. The book was so good that I even stayed in on a Friday night to read.

The book combines religion, history, symbols (duh), and science. While it is a story, all of the places, science, and artwork are real. The beginning of the book starts with a quote that says "To live in a world without becoming aware of the meaning of the world is like wondering about in a great library without touching the books.". The last word in the book is "Hope."

You can read the rest in between...

1 comment: