Monday, June 21, 2010

Walk To Work

Since I moved into my new place that is a little closer to work, I decided to fore go the train and walk to work instead. Monday mornings are usually rough for me because I have to get up so much earlier than I do any other day of the week. As I was sleepily walking to work this morning at 7:30 am I saw the most random people on the way. I wish I was kidding about this list.

- A guy lighting up a blunt on the side of a busy sidewalk
- A guy peeing beside a trashcan along the side of the road
- A woman clearly drunk screaming at the top of her lungs to no one about her ponytail
- A homeless man making cat calls for money
- A kid screaming at the top of his lungs to his mother about how he wanted his toy

Why is it that the child startled me the most out of that list of characters? Happy Monday and what a warm welcome to the first day of Summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment