Friday, June 11, 2010

The Skinny Mirror

In my old apartment, we used to have this amazing mirror that my roommate and I deemed "the skinny mirror.". Every time I looked in it, it made me look thinner and trimmer. It was the best start to my morning.

Ever since I moved, I have been looking into the "worst mirror alive" each morning before work and before I head out of the apartment. It stretches things out and makes them look awful. Tonight, I was trying things on to try to figure out what to wear fir my party and I was feeling that all of my outfits looked horrible on me. It wasn't until I tried in something that I have worn a million and one times that i realized it was the mirror making things look bad.

My question is which mirror is better? Is it the one that you feel skinny in or the one that makes you look biggger or your real size. Is it the one that lies to you and tells you that you look good even if you might not or is it the one that tells you like it is and let's you see what you really look like before you go out in public looking like that?

No comments:

Post a Comment