Friday, July 3, 2009

You Know You're At The Right Bar When...

Last night my friend and I went to a fun bar called Off The Wagon. I have been there numerous times and have had so much fun there. My friend had never been so I decided that she had to go. Jeff Not Gay had been there earlier for his birthday party celebration after work. He was still there when we got there around midnight. He was obviously having fun since he was pretty drunk. At first, it was a little awkward with Jeff being there. I was happy to see him, however, there were a ton of other really good-looking guys there too. This is the point at which I really question how much I like someone if I am looking at every other guy in the bar.

When my friend came back to the table, she said the funniest and one of the best quotes that I have heard in awhile. "You know that you are in the right bar when there is a line for the Men's room!" She instantly loved the place. I was getting antsy sitting at the table with Jeff Not Gay and his friend. I wanted to get up and mingle, meet some of those cute boys that I had seen earlier. We stood up and announced that we were gonna go and check out the upstairs part of the bar. It was the only way I could think to leave and walk around while lightly suggesting that Jeff Not Gay go home and get some rest. I didn't want him to think he should stay for me especially since he was practically falling asleep at the table. I felt a little mean but I wanted to have a little more fun.

Upstairs was packed with cute guys. We tried to talk to most of them and I think that we did pretty well. The one guy that caught my eye was actually wearing a shirt from the brand that I work for - Men's I.N.C. from Macy's. I was soooo excited! It is fun to see people wearing the clothes that you work on every day. The night ended with my friends and I dancing (not very elegantly on my part I might add) and drinking, and kissing some cute boys.

When I woke up this morning, I had a text message from the boy that I met. He said "Hope that you made it home okay. Thanks for making my shirt!" He shall be known as Shirt Boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment