Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Elevator Run-Ins

Last Friday, after laying out on the terrace all day, I got a shower and then ran out the door to the grocery store to pick up some food for my 4th of July party. I decided not to put on makeup or do my hair since I was just running to the grocery store. Of course, I see a really hott guy on the elevator as I am going to the store. He was standing there with a liter of milk and just took a swig right out of the carton. I asked him jokingly if he was thirsty and he responded that he was hung over from the night before partying with his friends. Just like that, we went our separate ways.

The next day, at our 4th of July party, this mystery boy and his friends ended up on the terrace and joined our little party. He even contributed his ketchup to our little shindig. I found out why I thought that Ketchup Boy was so cute...he is a model and an actor.

Tonight, I sent him a text message and asked him what he was doing. When I was in the elevator going downstairs to do my laundry, my phone beeped. At that same moment, Ketchup Boy got onto the elevator with his laundry. I am not sure why we keep running into each other, but I have to say that I definitely do not mind it at all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment