Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Shoes Are Not To Be Broken

Monday and Tuesday must be my official Reality TV show watching days. On Monday, I watched The Bachelorette which left me wondering what was so different about myself and her. I feel like the bachelorette sometimes with all of the dates that I go on. While I am not looking to find a husband anytime in the near future nor am I going on helicopter rides above Maui, (not yet anyways) I continually analyze all of my dates a little to intensely.

Tonight, I watched a new show called Miami Social on Bravo TV. This show is about a bunch of messed up people that live in Miami and are always partying and bitching about something. I wasn't a big fan of the show but I did enjoy the one conversation had by a few of the women while they were laying out in the sun. They were discussing an ex husband's girlfriend and how much she argues with him and gets in fights. The ex-wife of this lucky guy said that once, she broke a door or something with a shoe. They all commented on what a great shoe that must have been in order to break something with it. I, however, agreed with one of the other ladies who said "I would never break one of my shoes for any man!" Right on sistah! My shoes are wayyy to important to be broken over a guy. It just isn't worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment