Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm A Jerk

Last night I went out with Jeff Not Gay. Since the discussion about his eyes possibly being crossed or lazy or something was fresh in my mind, I continually noticed that his eyes continued darting all over the place. He was looking at the waitress, looking at people pass by on the street, looking at everyone but me. I started to get annoyed by this so I said something to him about it. I looked him straight in his darting eyes and told him that he has darting eyes. He immediately responded with "Oh my gosh I am sooo sorry." He explained to me that he has ADHD and cannot really focus. He didn't want me to think that he wasn't paying attention or listening to me but he just really couldn't help it. I wanted to crawl in a hole and die. I felt awful. Of course just before I had brought up his eyes, we were having the "I don't really want a boyfriend" conversation. Not only am I a jerk but now I'm an asshole as well!

He still wanted to have drinks with me after dinner. We went across the street to another one of my favorite hidden little places, Little Branch. It is super small so they only let a few people in during any one time and keep a running head count at the door. It is very cute and quaint and makes you think like you are back in the 20's. The bartenders are awesome and make knock-your-socks-off drinks specified to your taste. Let's see if Jeff Not Gay calls me again...

No comments:

Post a Comment