Sunday, July 12, 2009

Models and Matchmaking

Last night my friends and I went to an apartment party. This was the best apartment ever. It was so huge, a great party place. Besides the great location, the party was held by a bunch of male models. Gorgeous! Everyone was really nice and also quite hilarious. I spent most of my night laughing which always makes for an amazing night (the male models didn't hurt either). My friend used to hang out with one of the models. She always gets kind of nervous around him (which I don't know why because she is an awesome person who shouldn't get nervous to talk to anyone).

His friends were chatting with us and everyone started talking about football and sports. My friend is a sports fanatic and a huge Pittsburgh fan. This is the point of the conversation when I try really hard to concentrate but end up just zoning out and nodding my head. Guys love my friend for this. One of the models said to my friend "there might be 8 girls in this city that know their team's schedule, and you are one of them, and that is hott!" Again, I am still standing there and nodding. He asked me who my team was. I replied by saying that "I like sports and going to games but I just stand and nod and pretend to be in the conversation. I'm being the wing woman." Apparently he liked that answer too and high-fived me for it.

Towards the end of the night I was standing in a crowd listening to my friend tell a story and one of the models beside me was just staring at her. He turns to me and says "I really like your friend. I mean, I really really really like your friend. She is amazing." What an awesome complement! I told him that he had to get her number because she is pretty amazing. I also told her a little later what he had said. I love when a really cute couple gets matched up like that. Not only are they really amazing people, they are gorgeous, funny, and will have cute babies together! Hehehe, I kinda feel like that matchmaker lady on Bravo - The Millionaire Matchmaker. Even though neither of them are millionaires, it was a damn good match.

No comments:

Post a Comment