Sunday, July 19, 2009

Friend Or More?

I wanted to have a low-key Saturday night. I didn't really feel like leaving downtown. Thankfully my friend saved me from a Saturday night spent on my couch. Lets call this boy Miami Vice since he is from Miami and has a bad boy vibe and looks that are similar to Collin Farrell. Yeah, cute. So we ended up going for a drink at SHO Shaun Hergatt at The Setai which just opened about a month ago. The drinks were amazing and the place is gorgeous. We got a little tour of the restaurant and lounge and since Mr. Miami Vice knows so many people, I was actually introduced to Shaun himself as well as the owner of The Setai. After our drinks, we went to the Cipriani rooftop where Mr. Miami knew a resident who was having a party up there. The people were fun and interesting and I had a great time chatting up everyone there. There were only 3 other girls there besides myself and everyone else was gay, with the exception of Miami. One of the girls was an absolute drunk mess. I know that we all have those nights, but this was bad. Her dress was so short that you could see her ass and her shoes were so beat up she looked like she had been working the corner all night. Not a great look for anyone...much less a girl who could have looked a lot cuter if she wouldn't have been so drunk.

To my dismay, Mr. Miami Vice kissed me at the end of the night. I was kind of enjoying him being just a friend. Even though he is cute, I just have never really wanted to date him. It wasn't a great kiss either. I wasn't sure if it was bad just because I didn't really want to kiss him or if it was just a bad kiss. He also sent me a text message when I got home that said that he had a great time. Shit. That means that he likes me more than a friend. It is always a tricky situation when 2 people are on different pages when it comes to dating and friendship. I guess I will have to wait to see if Mr. Miami Vice wants to hang out again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment