Saturday, July 11, 2009

Fortune In A Cookie

Friday after work my friend and I went to have a drink at the Bryant Park Cafe. Since it was gorgeous outside the place was full of people, however, we didn't seem to find anyone that we thought was cute. Actually, we saw one guy but he was married. A wedding ring is a deal breaker! After the Bryant Park Cafe we went to eat Sushi in the West Village. This same friend is the one who has been having issues deciding if the guy she is seeing is gay or not (or bi-sexual). We were discussing the whole situation and if she should just walk away from the relationship or stay in it. She didn't want to just drop him if he wasn't really gay or bi-sexual because he is a great person. She just doesn't think that she would feel comfortable dating someone that isn't that into her.

We also discussed my situation with Batman - remember the guy with the really cool car that looked like the bat mobile? I wasn't sure what I thought about him. He is really nice and seems very genuine but he is obviously wealthy. I wasn't sure if that was something I was taking into account or not and if I felt a little awkward about how much money he had. Sometimes it can make me feel a little uncomfortable or out of place. He never made me feel like that, but I sometimes felt it a little myself.

Our fortune cookies ended up confirming how crazy this world is sometimes. They matched what we had talked about all dinner.

My friend's cookie said..."Error to error, one will discover the truth." - She will find out if the boy she is seeing is gay or not!

My cookie said..."A billionaire's joke is always funny" Is this really true? Maybe I just like him a little more and he seems nicer than he is because he has more money.

Sometimes fortune in a cookie is more like truth in a cookie!

No comments:

Post a Comment