Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Honey, Your Husband Is A Homosexual

This afternoon as I was waiting for my friend to pick up her sandwich at Cosi for lunch, I was watching 2 people enjoy their lunch at a table nearby. I thought it was peculiar that they were sitting so close on the same side of the booth but I assumed that was due to a lack of available seating. They laughed over their toasted sandwiches and I thought how cute it was that these friends were having such a fun time on their break from work. I had to chuckle to myself when the gentleman told an extravagant story - mostly with his hands. He sat cross legged and was very flamboyant. Then the friends kissed. When I say kissed, I mean sucked face. They were making out, tongue and all, right in the middle of Cosi for everyone to witness their public display of affection.

As I stood there flabbergasted, I wondered how this woman (the mans wife due to the sparkly ring on her left hand) didn't know that her husband was gay? This is a woman who is completely in denial but 5 months down the road when you catch him in bed with the neighbor boy you are going to say "I was blindsided. I had no idea!". Well, to the lady in Cosi, and all other ladies in denial about your husbands tendency to sing Broadway show tunes in the shower at a higher octave than your 5 year old niece, I am here to tell you that your husband is a homo and it is okay to dump him. Him and the paper boy will love you for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment