Sunday, August 22, 2010

My Rack

Whenever my mom comes to visit, she kindly cooks for me...since I don't cook for me this is greatly appreciated. I also appreciate her fixing my oven. When I first moved in I found it difficult to get things in and out of my oven. The oven rack had this bend in the front an whenever I tried to slide out the pizza tray or dish, it would get stuck on the lip of the rack. Why wasn't I using my microwave? I don't have one. Shocking. I know.

So I figured that there was nothing to do about my crazy oven racks and continued to struggle whenever getting something out after cooking. This weekend, my mother kindly pointed out that my oven racks were in the oven backwards. She also told me that she has lost all hope of me cooking one day and winders how she bore me from her womb. I have no idea. Thanks for cooking all of that yummyness this weekend Mom...even if it was done on a backwards oven rack :)

No comments:

Post a Comment