Sunday, August 8, 2010

Caught Red Faced

This week has been filled with fun. Seeing as I haven't posted in a few days - too much fun! Drinks, dancing, and dinners have been my life for the past few days. I even went to the beach this weekend. Today, when I got back into the city, I was planning on relaxing after a long bus ride. However, my motivated friend went to the gym and she inspired me to get outside and exercise. As usual, I Rollerbladed. I was feeling so inspired that I went another 10 streets farther than normal!

Something that I don't enjoy about exercise is how I look afterwards. My face, no matter what I do, gets beat red with any physical exertion. I was relaxing on a bench at the end of my marathon rollerblading session and sweat was dripping down my red face. I used my shirt to wipe off my face due to lack of a towel. When I looked up from behind my shirt, I see two stunning older gentlemen one of which was Hugh Grant. I saw him smiling so I smiled back but then began to laugh at the irony. Of course I would see a beautiful actor when and only when I had a face as red as a red delicious apple. Maybe I will be inspired to Rollerblade even more now!

No comments:

Post a Comment